Rise N Grind
Not every person who considers themselves an athlete is a big fan of getting up early to exercise. In my recent studies of ideal times to get things done I have considered what time of the day is the best time to exercise and the answer for me has always been morning time. There is no better start to my day than building the momentum of my success upon getting up early and taking time to remember who I am and what I expect to accomplish during a dance-oriented, rigorous, but meditative workout session. I have recently created these workouts and they are called “THE RISE N GRIND WORKOUT SESSIONS.”
RISE N GRIND sessions are an hour-long workout that begins with a cardiovascular workout that will have a dance-related theme. The following dates will be themed with these dances:
Wednesday, 6/7: Bachata Day
Wednesday, 6/14: Cha Cha Day
Wednesday, 6/21: WC Swing Day
Wednesday, 6/28: Samba Day
These workouts are designed to do many things:
1. Give you a great cardio work-out.
2. Build muscle memory for the dances you are studying.
3. Build skill and technique into the dance for you.
4. It is an easy way to workout and have fun at the same time.
5. Be a runner-up to Zumba… to be clear, I LOVE ZUMBA, and I have nothing but appreciation for the fun, skills, and Workout you can acquire while doing Zumba, and RISE N GRIND is a little more simple. You can learn the elements/components of movement while getting a great workout.
There are many who really wanted to take advantage of this class when I posted it on Facebook. The month of June, Wednesday mornings at 8am is when RISE N GRIND will be held! For all wanting to take advantage of the class hit me up on Facebook or Instagram to redeem your free month! Give this class a try! You’ll be glad you check it out!